Jesus healing the multitudes through multitudes of healers
Releasing and increasing the healing presence of Jesus
- Jesus is the center: Healing is a sign of the kingdom of God among us, made available to us by the power of the Holy Spirit through Jesus’ life, death and resurrection.
- Jesus is the model: We seek to pray as Jesus prayed, inviting others into fullness of life in him.
- Healing is a manifestation of grace: We treat each who comes for prayer with love and respect, extending the grace and compassion of Jesus to all.
- Healing is a transformational process: The Spirit’s healing work is released both instantaneously and over time as God transforms our minds, bodies, and spirits.
- The Church is a healing community: The Church is God’s hand extended to the world in healing. As separate ministries, we come together to support and encourage the Church in this call.
To see a snapshot of our ministry and learn more about what we do, click here.
To receive updates and news from Roots&Branches
- Send your email to email@example.com.
- Like our Facebook page
To make an appointment for listening and healing prayer
- Complete our online intake form.
Roots&Branches Staff and Boards
Susan Carson, Director and Founder
Susan has a breadth of leadership experience, having served in all facets of prayer ministry for over 30 years. She has served as the founder and leader of Christian AIDS Network, as curriculum and communications developer for Kerus Global Education, as Director of Curriculum for Vineyard Community Church, and as founder and director of her own business Last Word Communications. Susan has over 25 years of experience in curriculum development. She is a gifted writer, speaker and teacher.
Jenny Jackson, Prayer Room & Training Coordinator
Jenny brings a wealth of experience in prayer and healing ministry, training, and event planning. She is pursuing a Masters in Counseling from Liberty University, and leads the Listening for Heaven’s Sake course for Hope Church. Jenny leads planning, coordination and administration of training events, The Well, special events, and conferences. She also participates in curriculum development and the teaching team, and coordinates intercessory prayer support for the ministry.
Anya Carl-Heinbaugh, Strategic Development and Retreat Coordinator
Anya is gifted and experienced in strategic planning and project management, and brings years of training and experience in healing ministry. She is also owner of Sayso Studio and a certified Yamuna body rolling practitioner with a passion to bring healing of body, soul, and spirit to her clients. Anya coordinates prayer room appointments, helps develop and train our prayer teams, and helps R&B develop a sustainable strategy as we grow.
Roots&Branches Executive Board
- Susan Carson, President
- David Sheldon, Vice President
- Steve Eklund, Treasurer
- Dana Cochran, Secretary
- Donna Painter
Roots&Branches Advisory Board
- Pam Amlung, Northstar Church
- David W. Barr, Vineyard Central
- Mark DeYoung, Loveland Methodist
- Rusty Geverdt, Northstar Church
- Angela Morrow, Crossroads Church
- Jeanne Schneider, College Hill Presbyterian Church